Government regulated, registered and recognized QROPS – U.K. Pension
TAX EFFICIENCY AND FLEXIBILITY the Hong Kong Retirement Scheme Ordinance (ORSO) tax regime and double taxation agreements, no matter what your residence or nationality this structuring can be one for the most cost effective and efficient ways of mitigating your tax planning issues. Can accept most transferred Pensions with no limits.
- Low interest rates mean capture sky high U.K. pension values now
- No need to leave the U.K. to transfer out your pension
- No tax on the way out, on the way in, in the middle or upon withdrawals
QROPS This ORSO402(b) will accept UK domiciled pension transfers and thus take full advantage of the HMRC Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme rules.
- holds cash, property, land, mutual funds, stocks, stock options, bullion, private shares, hedge funds and bonds.
- mitigates “MOST” taxes depending on your domicile, on both a current basis and death basis.
- protects you and your assets against claims from Creditors.
- No Income tax, Capital Gains tax, on the underlying funds
- No compulsion to purchase an annuity
- Income for life on 70% of pension funds transferred from a UK Pension.
- Lump sum payment available on retirement age.
- No Widows benefit on pension scheme
- Freedom of investment and currency choice
- No tax on the scheme or its member
- Reporting requirements costs are significantly less in Hong Kong than elsewhere and that helps to enhance absolute returns on investments.
- Client secrecy and privacy.
- Choice for investment assets.
- No maximum investment restrictions.
- Can mitigate UK Stamp Duty Land Tax, Capital Gain or Income tax on the transfer of property.
- No UK IHT, death or estate tax.
- No profits tax on property traded within the structure.