The Pre-Immigration Investment (EB-5 Visa) Statutory Asset Protection Solution
Fairbrook Alliance delivers a tailor made corporate legal framework that provides legal non-disclosure, privacy and security recognized by both the PRC and the USA tax authorities. Your EB-5 Visa asset protection framework is statutory law that is government regulated, registered and recognized globally as exempt from foreign financial account reporting.. This US Treasury and Internal Revenue Service legal category is FATCA registered as deemed compliant and therefore exempt from FATCA and intergovernmental foreign financial account reporting. This 402(b) allows for the broadest and deepest investment choice globally without PRC or U.S. person restrictions, restraints or blockage. Both domestic and foreign securities are available because foreign government regulated and registered pension fiduciary professional investor rules apply.
The quality of our work is based on the quality of the answers that you provide us. Our experience tells us what questions we need to ask you. We cannot address your issues without your answers to numerous questions. If you have any concerns or issues in regards to our questions, please address those to us as they might arise. In order for our business relationship to work effectively, you must be open in all discussions with us, even if, and especially when, you think the information is harmful to you and your financial situation.
- A Tax Attorney will be responsible to interface with the 402(b) administrator, custodian, investment account providers and/or other financial service providers and lawyers both domestic and internationally.
- What you can expect from us: We will work diligently on your matter and will keep you informed regarding the progress. We will share any research conducted on your behalf with you.
- We will advise you of the technical, operational and legal issues. All attorneys cost less if you tell them what to do rather than asking them what you can do.
- We walk your auditors through what this is about because we have done this before. There it is in the law. We walk them through this from our experience and absolutely from their ”auditor’s own book”. It is because they haven’t said anything means by definition they have no experience. U.S. and PRC Tax Counsel have years of experience and can handle it.
- This process is not complicated. It is complicated if you want to involve people who do not know what they are doing and have had no experience with it before. To pay those without experience to supervise those with experience impedes the process. We tell your tax auditors what is going to happen and why. It does require proper advice and proper
- All attorneys cost less because they have specialist knowledge and experience with 402(b) solutions. Which means that delivering the outcome of your program is because the attorneys know what you want accomplished. There is a lot of technical information to cover and therefore, we are disciplined about it and take your auditors through that process.
- Each specific client situation is a complex matter involving laws across multiple jurisdictions including international pension law, domestic tax law, tax treaties, intergovernmental agreements, anti-money laundering rules, full disclosure rules, income tax, and estate tax.
- We share only the technical details of your situation with other attorneys in our group as well as accounts and other legal, financial and tax professionals, as needed. Your information will remain confidential and privately held at all times.
- Confidential and private means your adviser will be the only person who knows your name, personal and/or business details, relationships and/or network.
- What we expect from you: Firstly, the quality of our work is based on the quality of the answers that you provide us. Our experience tells us what questions we need to ask you. We cannot address your issues without your answers to numerous questions. If you have any concerns or issues in regards to our questions, please address those to us as they might arise. In order for our business relationship to work effectively, you must be open in all discussions with us, even if, and especially when, you think the information is harmful to you and your financial situation. In order to help you, we need to have all information in a timely manner. If we are missing criteria that are a part of your financial picture, we cannot effectively prescribe or provide analysis to complete the picture of your current and/or future financial situation in your report.
- The fee for providing your EB-5 pre immigration asset protected and non-disclosure solution is eight-thousand and eight hundred dollars ($8,800).
This is similar to an investment company and like having your own vault which holds your assets and investments where it is Hong Kong Government regulated and recognized tax compliant back in the Peoples Republic of China and in the USA. This means that this is a place where you are not going to have trouble with the local government back in the PRC or in the USA.